Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 6 EOC

There are so many things that Don’t go together, Lol. Where do I start??… Let’s start with clothes, since my college major is Fashion. Plaids and strips on the same shirt, Wayyy to busy. Jeans and leg warmers, I’ve seen people do it and its Completely retarded. Totally defeats the purpose, but that’s fashion for you. Now lets talk about food that doesn’t go together, like chocolate covered shrimp, Peanut better covered steak, cheese burgers with strawberries on them, cherries stuffed with onions, and there do many more products that really Don’t go together and that will Definitely Not sale if it was on the market. Like chocolate soda, don’t get me wrong. I like and eat chocolate just as much as the next man but to Drink it… Umm, yeah I’ll pass. Also things like fried banana over fried rice, that just sounds gross and squishy. Or what about Kool-Aid and coffee mixed together? I guess you can use the Kool-Aid as flavoring for the coffee but how would that taste, I mean really? There are so many things besides food or drink and clothes. What about furniture or appliances, Like a phone and a DVD player attached together and every time the phone rings, the movie stops. Lol, or a laptop with an expresso machine attached to it so u can drink and do work at the same time. But honestly I see that as kind of dangerous because if you have that much going on to where you need to have a expresso machine attached to your computer. Then you might want to be Ex. Careful of it spilling over or you accidentally dropping it on your computer while on a Very frustrating conference call. There are a lot of things that go together and then there's a few that I wouldn’t dare come close to.

No comments:

Post a Comment