Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 9 EOC

Something I bought that was Very high priced but I felt like was completely worth it… Ummm, that’s pretty hard because there’s sooo much to choose from. However, if I narrowed it down from my jewelry, to my shoes, to my phone, I would have to say my phone. Only because I was totally over charged, I have wanted this phone called the HTC, HD2 from T-mobile. The phone originally at T-mobile is $399 dollars without a contract and $199 dollars with a contract or an upgrade to your account with an account extension. I went to 3 different T-mobiles, including one in the mall and None of them had this phone I wanted. I even had one of the stores call around to different T-mobile locations to see if they were in stock anywhere else. Still they had nothing, about to give up on my search. I was told by one of the T-mobile reps to call customer service and try to order one and if they don’t have it then for Sure Radio Shack would have them in stock. I called customer service and they didn’t even have any in stock, it would have took them 2 weeks (10-15 business days) just to get one to me. So I went to Radio Shack and YES they had my baby! But don’t think that’s the end, the phone was actually 100 dollars More at Radio Shack. They were selling the phone for $499 dollars, and $556 dollars to be exact after tax. Of course I bought the phone, only because I wanted it right then and there and I didn’t want to have to wait. I felt like I went to all this work to finally find a store that had it, honestly I would have bought it even if it was marked up to $556 dollars before tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment